At Tower Group we pride ourselves on a deep commitment to delivering services that meet and exceed your expectations. We are committed to providing a courteous and prompt service from everyone at Tower. Tower actions are guided by our Client Service Charter and this, combined with our deeply embedded value system, is Tower’s commitment to meeting and exceeding your service expectations. Our Client Satisfaction Surveys are used to get feedback from clients and to measure our service levels to ensure that we are meeting our stated commitment of service excellence to Clients and Candidates.
Client Service Charter
High standards of excellence are often spoken about, yet, not as often found in practice. Starting with the Tower Group CEO, all Tower employees have committed to upholding our Client Service Charter. Our focus is, therefore, not on making bold statements, but, rather on delivery, which ensures that our high standards of excellence are evident in all our dealings with you and sets these standards with the sole purpose of ensuring that all our clients receive the high service levels you have come to expect from us. Our focus is on building long-term partnerships which are centered on good relationships that are built on mutual trust. Being flexible and approachable by consistently delivering on our promises is your promise from the Tower team. Below is a brief summary of what you can expect from the Tower team:
- A professional service of a high quality.
- Knowledgeable and proactive interactions with our team.
- Courteous and consistent service standards.
- A cost-effective and overall efficient service.
- Adherence to a value system which respects diversity and excellence.
- Fairness in dealing with all stakeholders in a professional and consistent manner.
- Ensuring that the quality of our interactions remain consistently high.
Procedures And Service Levels
When dealing with the Tower team, this is a summary of what you can expect when entrusting us with your vacancies:
- Personal contact with a knowledgeable and experienced Tower recruiter to ensure that we deliver only suitable candidates.
- A Service Level Agreement which is flexible and fair.
- Prompt and regular feedback to enable you to track our progress in finding suitable candidates.
- A team of professional consultants who will identify suitably skilled candidates.
- Consultative submission of suitable candidates.
- Appropriate candidates with the required skills, education level and work history seamlessly received by your hiring team.
- Strict evaluation of candidate skill, knowledge and ability.
- Detailed references, appropriate clearances and skill testing undertaken on candidates.
- Appropriate CV’s presented to you, including at face-to-face meetings, where appropriate.
- Agree candidate interview times for short-listed candidates.
- Prompt and professional liaison with all parties by our consultant.
- The candidate briefed in detail prior to interview.
- Full debrief of each interviewed candidate after completion of the interview.
- Comprehensive feedback to establish the way forward.
- Seamless arrangement of subsequent interviews to keep the recruitment process flowing.
- The Tower Group placement guarantee gives you peace of mind for placed candidates.
- Maintaining regular contact after placement to ensure that we improve our knowledge of your specific requirements.
Take The First Step And Get Expert Recruitment Advice, Contact Us Today On 0861-186-937.